I was given about two days to decide whether to convert my SR20 position (#72) to an SR22, and decided that, having waited the better part of four years, that I would take the SR20, decide whether I liked it, and then if I did I’d bid on a 22 position.
Well, I like it (duh), having put 75 hours on since early October. I’m hangaring at Santa Fe NM (field elevation 6348) and could really use a bigger engine, as the climb performance is not terribly stunning here, even in the cold (particularly when compared to flying at Watsonville CA, field elevation 160, where it takes off like a rocket.)
So…I would like to bid on an early SR22 position, preferably a spring 2001 delivery. I’m looking for a B model, Stormscope, leather, though this should be far enough out to be uncommitted as far as options go. I will of course pay a reasonable premium. Heck, I’ll even throw in full-res copies of my now-famous amateur video series on the media of your choice, wowee!
Contact me by email at email@example.com
(In case you’re wondering, I’ve got friends that have first dibs on the SR20, but if they pass I’ll let everyone know. It’s a C model, 3 blade, leather, Stormscope.)