Request for information about SR22 N752CD that crashed in France

Good afternoon,

I am trying to get some information on the fatal crash in La Lastellet (France) on the 18th July 2009 of an SR22 (N752CD).

Does anyone have any information or perhaps can direct me to a relaible source? Also I am having trouble establishing who the owner is as althiough according to the website of the FAA & NTSB the owner is Aerocolor Inc. ,according to the following infomation the owner was the deceased pilot (Jean Luc Herges). It will be noted that the serial number is different i.e. 0052 (as per the FAA,NTSB sites) and not 0053.

About AviaStock.com aircraft sales
Aviation classified ads worldwide : aircraft for sale, parts, avionics, accessories, RFQ service. Also an aviation links directory…

General information

Transaction

Sale

Last update

08/29/08

Year

Serial no.

Registration

N752CD

Airframe time

TSOH

Total cycles

Availability

ASAP

Engine(s)

CONTINENTAL 310 CV

• Eng.1 *

S/N

TT

Equipment

Avionics

ALL CIRRUS EQPMT

Additional features

STORMSCOPE

Condition

Exterior (rating: 8/10)

8/10

Interior (rating: 9/10)

9/10

Thank you

Mark

sorry .further to my earlier message the name of the place in France where the crash happened is La Castellet.

thank you

Mark, as a moderator, I moved your post from an unrelated accident to its own thread.

I also noted that you posted similar information on the Marketplace forum linked to a post about the sale of this accident airplane, N752CD.

Cheers
Rick

Mark, it is required for N-registered airplanes flown outside of the United States to have a US owner. Aerocolor Inc. appears to be such an agency on behalf of the pilot in France. A quick web search produced contact info for them.

As to the discrepancy in the serial number, dunno. Also, note that the information you posted had different airframe time and engine time.

Cheers
Rick

Rick

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Mark

Has been discussed in that thread.

This guys questions sound like he’s someones lawyer.

N752CD crashed near Lons le Saunier (Jura) , and was based at Le Castellet(Var); you can find information about the accident browsing for “herges jean luc var-matin” (newspaper).

I participated in conveying the aircraft to Europe in 2006…

Regards

Dam