Quality

Let me tell you from what I deal with.We have alot of pressure at times to get these fine birds done.One can’t fall behind the others.It’s like a race at times which is silly as I like to be perfect but the line won’t allow it.I posted many moths ago about quality and some of you are starting to see it.Management needs these birds done as they made promises and some of it is very rushed.Many squawks would be non-existant if some of the line would just take their time and treat it as thier own bird they are going to fly their family in.It aint that way.I have seen some q’a’s bitched at for being to anal… and that to some of management wastes time and money to correct things before they break in the field. my 3 cents… -j

I forgot to add… Don’t forget you do have the finest damn bird out there and others are jelous of your great investment.It smokes anything out there in performance ! -j

I forgot to add… Don’t forget you do have the finest damn bird out there and others are jelous of your great investment.It smokes anything out there in performance ! -j

That makes since so were it is not up to speed put two people at that position from don