CIRRUS NEW BUYER !

Ya… They got the deal… they have 49%(Klaps wnated 51) now and want us to build 2 a day… lol.Have you ever built a model airplane faster than normal just to get it out to the field fast? We’ll …That’s what these are getting to.I won’t fly on one now and I make them.The federaldies should come in and check us as I care.This is getting pretty silly.It’s a job and I need the money though.We havent seen any -20’s in a long while and the “new fellas” Want -22’s longer.For MONEY…I hope this airframe does not fail like I think It will.You remember That movie with when the american auto company owned by the japanese had to make so many? They went around corners…And things went 3 turns instead of 10?(Screws) Why are the new ac of the line having so many squawks? You can defend this all you want but I build these and you have money and life on the line.Is there a difference? If the man power and expertise was there , no problem,but- you have none to what is needed.Bail if you can.

And things went 3 turns instead of 10?(Screws)
…are you sure it’s different at all the Cessnas and Pipers and all the rest ? Not only you (CD, since you claim to belong there) has to be economic!

Bail if you can.

…or are you just quite at the end of the queue and try to hop to a faster delivery ?

Ya… They got the deal… they have 49%(Klaps wnated 51) now and want us to build 2 a day… lol.Have you ever built a model airplane faster than normal just to get it out to the field fast? We’ll …That’s what these are getting to.I won’t fly on one now and I make them.The federaldies should come in and check us as I care.This is getting pretty silly.It’s a job and I need the money though.We havent seen any -20’s in a long while and the “new fellas” Want -22’s longer.For MONEY…I hope this airframe does not fail like I think It will.You remember That movie with when the american auto company owned by the japanese had to make so many? They went around corners…And things went 3 turns instead of 10?(Screws) Why are the new ac of the line having so many squawks? You can defend this all you want but I build these and you have money and life on the line.Is there a difference? If the man power and expertise was there , no problem,but- you have none to what is needed.Bail if you can.

Jeff,good to see your around…ED

Is that you again, Jeff? Last I heard on the forum was that you were fired by the Klaps.