Production

From production numbers taken off the CD website over the past 30 day period:

Number of working days: 20

Number of planes delivered: 16

I just talked to Cirrus and they said there were seven delivered last week. I don’t believe these have shown up on there website yet.

KClark (N306KC)

Where on the CD website is this info posted? I’ve never been able to find it. Thanks!

I just talked to Cirrus and they said there were seven delivered last week. I don’t believe these have shown up on there website yet.

Be careful with the wording Cirrus gave you. They don't lie but instead choose their words very carefully. I think the bottom line is that they did deliver "7" last week... as in plane number 7 for the month of July. A far cry from 7 planes a week which would be a record for these folks. July deliveries looking pretty weak....

Maybe the CFO will run out into the shop near the end of the month and help the boys shove enough units out the door to pay the light bill. These guys seem to run the hundred yard dash every month with production then start over again the next month.....problem is their lap times are not improving...

Just the facts…

Bruce,

As best as I can tell, people are using the “What’s New” button in the top right corner of the home page. When you press it, it gives the Cirrus deliveries to date.

Greg

Where on the CD website is this info posted? I’ve never been able to find it. Thanks!

Greg, Thanks I found it! :slight_smile:

Bruce,

As best as I can tell, people are using the “What’s New” button in the top right corner of the home page. When you press it, it gives the Cirrus deliveries to date.

Greg