Power Tow

Have any Cirrus ownes been using the Power Tow Model 35EZ? I’m considering buying a used one to hanger an SR22.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

I have been using the 40. It works well. You might have to buy an adaptor for the front wheel.

If the price is reasonable go for it.

I have one. I love it. Assembly instructions are crap. Works great once you get it together.

Have any Cirrus ownes been using the Power Tow Model 35EZ? I’m considering buying a used one to hanger an SR22.

Thanks,

Chris

Have been using the 35EZ for my SR22. Works fine as long as you don’t have to pull the plane up an incline or, worse yet, over a “lip” at the edge of the hanger. At that point, it will need a little help from you.

Did find that having a 10 guage extension cord helped with the power loss if you have a long pull / long cord (75+ft).

Other than that, it sure beats pulling the plane by hand - or starting a gasoline engine.

And, the assembly instructions are only useable the SECOND time you put the EZ together. But, in the end, even I got it done.

Bob

Thanks,

Chris

Be very careful when you initally set up and begin using any power tow. The attachment points can slip and take a gouge out of that beautiful airplane

Bob Smoke

SR22 110

Chris,

I have been using the 40. It works well. You might have to buy an adaptor for the front wheel.

If the price is reasonable go for it.

Chris,

I have been using the 40 also. I’m very pleased. Had to drill and retape the holes for the set screws on the adapter. Once you do that it works great. So far the engine has started on the first pull every time.

I have been using the 40 Power Tow on my SR-22 and I have an uphill push. It does very well but wood slats between the rails helps alot for the mains.

Be very careful when you initally set up and begin using any power tow. The attachment points can slip and take a gouge out of that beautiful airplane

Bob Smoke

SR22 110

Nice #