PIREP Garmin 430/530 Video

My comments limited to VFR- I am low time P.P. Like this video a lot. MUCH more tutorial than ASA or Garmin sim CDs. Narrated by same guy who did 295 video who I believe does Garmin seminars around country. More exp pilots could probably do just fine w /ASA but for me I really like (read NEED) the narration. See Garmin web site or earlier posts for ordering info $25.

I can second the amount of info presented in the video. The tape is 82 minutes long, but the first 20 minutes or so is pretty boring if you have any familiarity with the 430/530 at all. The remaining 60 minutes or so are jammed with good information for those who are trying to achieve that ‘intimate’ relationship with their unit. I am currently working on an instrument ticket and it was really helpful for me.

It’s worth the $25.

Greg

My comments limited to VFR- I am low time P.P. Like this video a lot. MUCH more tutorial than ASA or Garmin sim CDs. Narrated by same guy who did 295 video who I believe does Garmin seminars around country. More exp pilots could probably do just fine w /ASA but for me I really like (read NEED) the narration. See Garmin web site or earlier posts for ordering info $25.