Oshkosh Meeting?

Hey folks anyone have any info on what was discussed during the Cirrus sessions at Oshkosh? SR20 production? New Models? Did the finance deal go through. Anything…

Thanks!

I was at the first hour of the meeting on thursday.

The over all production should reach 2 aircraft per day in Dec. or Jan… As Allen said it will stay about one a day and then just jump to 2 a day all at once when they get everthing set up.

No new models at this point. They are getting closer to offering A/C and deice.

Finace deal is a “good” problem. Seems two parties are fighting to finace, to the point of it going to court.

Those are the key points in the first hour. I had to leave at 3:00, so I’m not even sure how long it went.

Hey folks anyone have any info on what was discussed during the Cirrus sessions at Oshkosh? SR20 production? New Models? Did the finance deal go through. Anything…

Thanks!

Thanks!

Two more things.

1. They are watching the ARNAV situation very closely. As Allen said, “I told them, I want blue water, not just an outline of a lake”.

2. He also said they monitor this sight.