no subject

Question. I’m trying to figure out the variable and fixed costs of my soon to be delivered SR20. I was wondering if anyone had any information on:

1. What your annual cost (for those that have had one)
  2. What the parachute repacking cost is going to be in 10 years (isn’t that the timeframe?)
  3. What you are putting aside for regular maintenance and avionics maintenance on this airplane

Thanks!
Derek

This question has been asked and answered several times in this forum. Try the search tool; it works quite well.

Question. I’m trying to figure out the variable and fixed costs of my soon to be delivered SR20. I was wondering if anyone had any information on:

1. What your annual cost (for those that have had one)
  2. What the parachute repacking cost is going to be in 10 years (isn’t that the timeframe?)
  3. What you are putting aside for regular maintenance and avionics maintenance on this airplane

Thanks!
Derek

This question has been asked and answered several times in this forum. Try the search tool; it works quite well.

Thanks Mick, but I have. I couldn’t find an actual cost for the annual, nor what the parachute repacking time is or the approximate cost. I’m also looking at what people are budgeting for for avionics maintenance (as opposed to aircraft maintenance).

Derek