New Position Holder

I reciently purchased position 0396, and can’t wait until Sept! Hopefully by then the useful load problem will be just a memory. Are ther any other ownersposition holders in Ohio? Thanks to Clyde for this forum and Happy New Year to all the prop heads out there.

I reciently purchased position 0396, and can’t wait until Sept! Hopefully by then the useful load problem will be just a memory. Are ther any other ownersposition holders in Ohio? Thanks to Clyde for this forum and Happy New Year to all the prop heads out there.
I live just north of detroit hope to fly 215 in march maybe when you get yours we can meet after all we will have fast airplanes from don

I purchased position 142 about 5 weeks ago and take delivery January 5th. Thats right, only 5 more days. I live in North Canton, Ohio and will keep my SR20 at Akron Canton Regional CAK. Where do you live in Ohio?

I purchased position 142 about 5 weeks ago and take delivery January 5th. Thats right, only 5 more days. I live in North Canton, Ohio and will keep my SR20 at Akron Canton Regional CAK. Where do you live in Ohio?

You lucky dog, keep bragging about it!!! Let us know how is the weather and the pick-up in Duluth, Interested in every detail!