New position holder

Well Tom’s sales magic worked (actually, I think it was the plane!). I’m now position holder #655. About 580 orders ahead of me. My estimated delivery date is June 28,2002.

Well Tom’s sales magic worked (actually, I think it was the plane!). I’m now position holder #655. About 580 orders ahead of me. My estimated delivery date is June 28,2002.

Well, isn’t that amazing, from the last news release dated April 9, they sold about 24 new planes, that means they still sell 1 plane a working day on average and this despite a 2 year waiting period, no dealership and only 3 demonstrators (including Europe).

I am sure that this forum plays a relevant role in the decision making process of new customers. The father of all this is Tom at CD, Chris made sure there was no meaningful interruption and Clyde eventually developed the whole thing into a really professional site.

All of us are very thankful for what these people have done for us and I hope that CD realizes and appreciates that they have a powerful and FREE marketing machine.

Placido

Congrats George! I’m listed as #648 and also listed as a 6/28/02 delivery. Do you mind if I take mine early in the A.M.? I have a picalo/tuba recital scheduled for the P.M. in SC so I’ll need to be in the air asap!!

A test flight might convince me to slap down another $15k for another bird for my new business partner. Hate to bring it up because it seems to be a very touchy subject with awaiting owners. Still, it seems like an awful lot of cash to lay out on the word of complete strangers (via the net) that it is a great ride when they may have only experienced the joy of aviation in a C-152 or PA-28-140. (The thought of the basket of snakes I may have just opened scares me)

However, looking forward to delivery.