New delivery date

SR 20 # 219 has now a revised pickup date for Nov. 7. (Why this is a month after Don’s #215, I still do not know )

Klaus

You have a pretty good life if this is your greatest problem.

SR 20 # 219 has now a revised pickup date for Nov. 7. (Why this is a month after Don’s #215, I still do not know )

Klaus

(Why this is a month after Don’s #215, I still do not know )

Klaus

Klaus,

Just one mans opinion but most likely this is due to “SR-22 contracts” being pulled in ahead of your position even though you signed on the dotted line many months, perhaps even a year, before they did…Somehow that doesn’t seem right…

Can’t you just call Cirrus and ask them what is going on?

You have a pretty good life if this is your greatest problem.

Klaus

I was told by someone at cirrus they build in blocks some 20 and then some 22 do to quality control and as i am told mine is ready for paint and flight test from don 215

Don,

That makes sense but the 20/22 production mix should be inline with initial contract comittment dates which appears NOT to be the case. You guys had faith in a fledging company years ago only to be pushed to the sidelines in favor of the 22 customers arriving on the scene much later… Now that money is flowing Cirrus should “right the schedule”. How many years have you waited?

‘Eagle’

This is at least the third time I have seen you make a post specifically to try and raise the ire of -20 position holders by accusing CD of pushing them back in the schedule. I don’t know exactly what has happened to other’s anticipated dates, but our -22 slot was late from the start and (understandably) pushed back after recent events. Somehow, I just don’t feel like I have the royalty status you claim CD has given me, although they ARE extremely nice to me on the phone.

Maybe, when I get to Duluth, I should ask for a pedicure, body massage, and loufa wash.

Greg

(Why this is a month after Don’s #215, I still do not know )

Klaus

Klaus,

Just one mans opinion but most likely this is due to “SR-22 contracts” being pulled in ahead of your position even though you signed on the dotted line many months, perhaps even a year, before they did…Somehow that doesn’t seem right…

Can’t you just call Cirrus and ask them what is going on?

Somehow, I just don’t feel like I have the royalty status you claim CD has given me, although they ARE extremely nice to me on the phone.

Maybe, when I get to Duluth, I should ask for a pedicure, body massage, and loufa wash.

Greg

Greg: Don’t forget the red carpet, limo and brass band. And, oh, did you get your “catering request form” from CD for the arrival lunch?

Lets make this real simple and perhaps set me straight. Two questions. What date did you sign your -22 contract? When do you expect to take delivery.

Lets make this real simple and perhaps set me straight. Two questions. What date did you sign your -22 contract? When do you expect to take delivery.

Great. I like simple.

1. Never did sign.

2. When its ready.

Hope this is simple enough for you.

Greg

Greg,

Thanks, that confirms what I have been thinking. The “shell game” continues…

Greg,

Thanks, that confirms what I have been thinking. The “shell game” continues…

Mr. ‘Eagle’,

I think you just have a faith problem…lack of it.

:wink:

Greg