Microsoft FS2000 SR20 panel

Hi,

I’ve been home for a couple of days with a cold… Just completed an SR20 panel which is a pretty

good representation of the real thing (sorry, no GNS430s!!).

Actually, there are two panels: One is the real thing the other has two radios and an autopilot which is much more flyable.

These panels require the SR20 model noted in previous messages.

Send me email and I’ll send these to you.

Chris

Sick and you made two panels, huh?

Sounds like you’ve got the bug, alright, the Cirrus bug! It seems to be spreading! It infects hearts and minds and imaginations. People tend to walk around with silly grins. They make excuses to disappear for hours at a time. They tend to lose weight… in their wallets.

Hi,

I’ve been home for a couple of days with a cold… Just completed an SR20 panel which is a pretty

Actually, there are two panels: One is the real thing the other has two radios and an autopilot which is much more flyable.

Chris

Chris,

I am a new position holder on the SR20. I hate to sound like a total novice, but can you explain what the “panel” does that you speak about in your message? I am assuming it is a type of Cirrus instrument panel to be used with a Microsoft flight simulator program (FS2000?). What exactly does having the “panel” you talk about allow one to do???

Thanks for your help!

Martin

Hi,

Chris

Yep, but unlike the NASDAQ, Cirrus can’t empty my wallet fast enough!!

Best,

Chris

Sick and you made two panels, huh?

Sounds like you’ve got the bug, alright, the Cirrus bug! It seems to be spreading! It infects hearts and minds and imaginations. People tend to walk around with silly grins. They make excuses to disappear for hours at a time. They tend to lose weight… in their wallets.