Jeppessen FlightStar model for SR20/22

Has anyone done up really accurate models for the 20 or 22 for either RMS flightsoft or better yet, Jeppesen FlightStar? I’ve done half-assed ones for FlightStar.

Paul

Has anyone done up really accurate models for the 20 or 22 for either RMS flightsoft or better yet, Jeppesen FlightStar? I’ve done half-assed ones for FlightStar.

Paul

I typed all the detailed data for the 20 into FlightStar, but that will be uninteresting to you with a 22. Maybe when I get the 22 I’ll be motivated and type in all that data too.

I tried putting together a model for Flightsoft but it seems to come up with really wacky numbers and is thus useless. I’ve given up on Flightsoft in general.

Paul, I would of guessed that you were close enough to getting your airplane that a simulator wouldn’t do!!! – Any word on when, or whats taking so long?

Bernie

Paul

Paul-

It took a spreadsheet to do it, but I developed a model for the SR20 to use in FliteStar. The SR20 POH gives the performance numbers for -30/0/+30 degrees off of standard, but FliteStar asks for -20/0/+20 degrees, so interpolation (and some extrapolation) was necessary. If you, (or anyone else using FliteStar) would like the file, email me, and send it to you as an attachment.

Since I don’t have my Cirrus yet, I can’t confirm the numbers, so any feedback from others would be welcome.

Kevin

My parallel post for this thread has the wrong email return address, sorry!

Try:

ksimmons@cfl.rr.com

if you want the datafile for the SR20.

Hi Kevin,

I would love a copy of the flight model for the SR-20. I had a feeling that some clever person would come up with one of those.

Thanks so much for putting the effort into this and making it availible.

Jim

Paul

Paul-

It took a spreadsheet to do it, but I developed a model for the SR20 to use in FliteStar. The SR20 POH gives the performance numbers for -30/0/+30 degrees off of standard, but FliteStar asks for -20/0/+20 degrees, so interpolation (and some extrapolation) was necessary. If you, (or anyone else using FliteStar) would like the file, email me, and send it to you as an attachment.

Since I don’t have my Cirrus yet, I can’t confirm the numbers, so any feedback from others would be welcome.

Kevin

Kevin,

Tried to reply via e-mail but your e-mail bounced.

Yes, please. If you send me both the model and the spreadsheet, I’ll whip up the numbers for the '22 when I get my dirty hands on the POH.

Paul

Paul

Paul-

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I would also be interested in the spreadsheet, please e-mail it to me.

Thanks

Michael

Hey Kevin,

As a SR20 driver I’d be most interested to test your FliteStar model against the real performance of N144CD.

Many thanks for attaching it to an email to “klinkspoor@hotmail.com”.

Happy simming!

Han Klinkspoor (The Netherlands)

Paul

Paul-

Kevin