Installation Cost - GPSS; Arnav Engine Moniter

Any idea about installation cost in the SR20. My FBO is quoting high numbers on GPSS (2-3 days) and doesn’t know about the Arnav.

I called ARNAV, engine monitoring hardware/software is $4500.00 pluse 12 - 16 hours installation. There is an optional data recorder that cost $198.00. This is for recording engine parameters that can then be downloaded to a PC to do engine analysis. A black box if you will.

Any idea about installation cost in the SR20. My FBO is quoting high numbers on GPSS (2-3 days) and doesn’t know about the Arnav.

My understanding is that the GPSS is now standard in all new deliveries. Are you talking about a retrofit?

Don’t think its standard on the SR20, nor would Cirrus put it on, as of about a month ago.

My understanding is that the GPSS is now standard in all new deliveries. Are you talking about a retrofit?

Don’t think its standard on the SR20, nor would Cirrus put it on, as of about a month ago.

According to their website, it is standard with the “C” package autopilot. I take delivery on N244CD (SR20, #191). I’ll be very disappointed if it shows up without GPSS.

According to their website, it is standard with the “C” package autopilot. I take delivery on N244CD (SR20, #191). I’ll be very disappointed if it shows up without GPSS.

Me to I also the way I see it on the web site.It I a good asumption that it is on the c modle. Thats what I have orderd and one reson I seen the C modle as agood option. Fron Don 215

Me to I also the way I see it on the web site.It I a good asumption that it is on the c modle. Thats what I have orderd and one reson I seen the C modle as agood option. Fron Don 215

When the plane went to $188,500 GPSS became a part of the C package. Before that, it wasn’t included. I have this straight from Ian Bentely.