SR22 Production News & ARNAV info.

Latest news from the Factory.

SR22 # 3 is out the door,

#4 is a factory demo and 5 should be out in the next week or so.

There may be 2 cover stories in aviation rags (oops sorry Jim) er, magazines in the next few months.

I spoke with ARNAV and they confirmed that they will be doing an engine monitoring package insatll in an SR 20 this weekend. (They were 6 miles from the quake’s epicenter, but are just fine.) The package includes 6 CHT/EGT probes, fuel flow, fuel totalizer, OAT, Manifold Pressure, Vacuum pressure, and maye a goody or two more that i have forgotten. The software can include warnings as well. On other airplanes the parts w/out the harness or installation costs about $4,500.

Let’s hope the owner is on this forum and can give us a pirep.

TTFN

Marty

Latest news from the Factory.

SR22 # 3 is out the door,

#4 is a factory demo and 5 should be out in the next week or so.

There may be 2 cover stories in aviation rags (oops sorry Jim) er, magazines in the next few months.

I spoke with ARNAV and they confirmed that they will be doing an engine monitoring package insatll in an SR 20 this weekend. (They were 6 miles from the quake’s epicenter, but are just fine.) The package includes 6 CHT/EGT probes, fuel flow, fuel totalizer, OAT, Manifold Pressure, Vacuum pressure, and maye a goody or two more that i have forgotten. The software can include warnings as well. On other airplanes the parts w/out the harness or installation costs about $4,500.

Let’s hope the owner is on this forum and can give us a pirep.

TTFN

Marty

Does Ahyone know. When the engine moniter comes out will it be grafic.From Don