Hurrican charley Damage Photos

Click on here to see some photos taken by the Naples Civil air Patrol. I recommend once you get to the web site, “View Album as Guest” then use the “Slideshow” button on the upper right.

In reply to:

Click on here to see some photos taken by the Naples Civil air Patrol. I recommend once you get to the web site, “View Album as Guest” then use the “Slideshow” button on the upper right.

Marty,

Thanks…

The photos are pretty sad - and disquieting. But #17 has a droll side (if it’s not your 'plane). Along the lines of the old dental hygiene billboard that states, “You don’t have to floss all your teeth - just the ones you want to keep”… that photo might be captioned, “You don’t have to tie down all the parts of your airplane - just the bits you want to keep”. [:P]

• Mike.

Marty,

Seems as this part of AOL doesn’t support Safari or IE (it says NetScape only when I tried the others). And I’m just stubborn enough to not want yet another browser on my PowerBook.

Jim

[quote]
“You don’t have to floss all your teeth - just the ones you want to keep”

[quote]

Right on Mike! But unlike your teeth, there IS insurance on planes. As my 13 year old daughter remarks after viewing the pictures: “some of the owners might be smiling because these planes look really old and probably didn’t work anyway!”

Straight out of the mouth of a Cirrus flying princess.[;)]

Rik