High intensity landing light

Off Topic, but the XENON-WHITE headlight is available for your car or truck, and it can be installed by just changing the bulb. I wanted the new XENON-WHITE light for our older cars, but the dealers said it would cost over a thousand to convert, or I would have to buy the new cars that come with it. A few days later, I found the following Link and ordered the lights. As I recall. They were less than $20 for our Ford and BMW. Just pop them in and you have the new Xenon-White lights. Very easy to do.

Not quite Denis, you are talking about regular bulbs with a brighter and/or whiter light. As their name suggests they are supposed to be “xenon”-white, but beside the name there is nothing common to “high intensity discharge” (HID) lights. These are in fact way brighter, need a separate driver box and are used in newer high end autos. And they likely cost over a thousand.

That’s what is in the 22 and as an option in the 20. Go for it.

Wilfried

Wilfred, I already have the SR22 with the new landing lights. I was just passing on info for those who may want the Xenon lights for their cars.

Regards, Denis