Has a Supercharger on a Cirrus caused accidents before?

Well, legally binding or not, a courtesy call from the broker to provide you with a heads up that there is another offer coming in may have been in good form.
In anycase, when the right plane does come along i’m sure you’ll be glad things worked out the way they did - happy searching
R

Then you know if the Seller signed it, you’ve got a claim, otherwise not. Easy peasy law school problem. Very confusing story as told so far, though. But you’re right, it’s not worth the time already spent on it. I’m not getting paid either.

Them’s fighting words. If you’re a lawyer as you say, you should know that a defendant in a defamation suit has the burden of proof as to the truth of his claims - and worse, damages to Mitch’s professional reputation are presumed. You file suit first and it will be game on! Keep us posted…

Better though to just keep looking - you’ll find what you want, it just takes work, especially if you’re trying to get a bargain. Good luck!

I don’t have a genious IQ, but hopefully i will eventually if i read enough of these great and informative posts like the ones from Wally and Erica - that alone will make my $65 usd membership dues worth it! Now, how about that claim about superchargers causing damage?

I’ll give the original answer provided the thread gets moved over to the member side.It belongs in the airframe and power plant and not here.

Why don’t you simply post the question on the member’s side?

Agreed… moving on… Won’t be suing anyone but the taxing authorities as usual. Lift is too short… Wanted to warn others though and everything I wrote was truth. Nasty business…

Part of why I pay my $65. Lot’s of really, really, helpful people on the member side who normally charge a bunch for their time are dispensing the knowledge for free.[:D]

I am about to take everyone’s advice and become a member. In hind sight I regret posting this portion of my question. Call it temporary insanity out of pure frustration with finally locating the right plane and not being able to close the deal. Can it be removed?

Paul,

the picture might be photoshopped (hard to tell) but as a photographer I can tell you it has nothing to do with the “White Balance”. The moment you manipulate the WB ALL colors change - not one. All other colors look pretty natural though, for example the blue in the standvy AI.