ECCFI @ELM

Is this Saturday’s gathering at Elmira still on? If so, when will the fun commence?

Since I’m just down the road in IPT, I’m trying to decide whether to drive or rent a “Paul Traina POS.”

I hope to see lots of farsighted Cirrus brethren there who’ve already taken delivery …as for me, I was told to expect Christmas in Duluth!

Is this Saturday’s gathering at Elmira still on? If so, when will the fun commence?

Since I’m just down the road in IPT, I’m trying to decide whether to drive or rent a “Paul Traina POS.”

I hope to see lots of farsighted Cirrus brethren there who’ve already taken delivery …as for me, I was told to expect Christmas in Duluth!

Michael,

I don’t know the answer to your question. I have not seen anything posted recently. I picked up my sr22 - 6CD in June and am based in Towanda (N27)- now Tri-cities (CZG) while the 4300’ runway is completed. If the meeting is on and you would like a ride, let me know.
Bob

Thank you for associating “POS” with my name.