ECCFI at Elmira

Is everything still set for the fly-in at Elmira tomorrow? What are the times? Are we going to get a chance to see Jeff’s new SR22 and Mike Rad’s SR20? Had an opportunity to meet up with Bruce Gunter in Lawrence, MA on Wednesday flying N712CD an SR22. Boy, can that aircraft climb.

Let us know, is all still a go for the ECCFI. The weather is forecast for perfection. Sunshine and highs in the 70’s.

Chris Nowak

Is everything still set for the fly-in at Elmira tomorrow? What are the times? Are we going to get a chance to see Jeff’s new SR22 and Mike Rad’s SR20? Had an opportunity to meet up with Bruce Gunter in Lawrence, MA on Wednesday flying N712CD an SR22. Boy, can that aircraft climb.

Let us know, is all still a go for the ECCFI. The weather is forecast for perfection. Sunshine and highs in the 70’s.

Chris Nowak

I had posted the same questions Tuesday 8/28, and while I got a few messages that expressed an interest in attending, no one seems to know these details.

I also e-mailed Jeff, but so far no response. Hmm, I wonder what could be distracting him just now…? ;->

As you guessed, Jeff has more than enough to distract him right now! At any rate, it does look like a GO for the fly-in; we’ll post details (like the time, etc.) later today.

• Mike.

Chris Nowak

I had posted the same questions Tuesday 8/28, and while I got a few messages that expressed an interest in attending, no one seems to know these details.

I also e-mailed Jeff, but so far no response. Hmm, I wonder what could be distracting him just now…? ;->