ECCFI 4 @ ELM tomorrow!

ECCFI 4 is ON.

Place - ELM (Elmira, NY - more info below)

Arrival - 10 a.m. onwards

Agenda:

Lunch at Jennifer’s Restaurant (on field) at noon.

Shuttle bus available to take us to to Watkins Glen, where 100+ Ferrari racing cars will be at the track; rumor has it that we will be able to see Jeff Ippoliti’s latest acquisition, too. We may even get rides!

Later in the afternoon, around 2-3 p.m., we expect some Make-A-Wish Foundation kids to arrive back at the airport. I’m sure we won’t be short of volunteers to give rides in Cirrus and other airplanes; I’m equally sure that this will be something the kids will always remember.

*** Please email me ASAP if you plan to attend. I need to know the number of people in your party, your airplane type, tail number, whether you’ll be able to give rides, etc. ***

Watch the board in case we have changes, updates etc.

Thanks,

Mike.

This info is from a database I have. It’s not up to date, so please confirm anything you use.

Manager: ANN L CLARKE

Phone: 607-739-5621

ACFT WITH WINGSPANS GREATER THAN 93 FEET SHOULD USE EXTREME CARE WHEN TAXIING ON TWY A ADJ TO RAMPS.

EXTSV GLIDER ACTIVITY.

BIRDS & DEER ON & INVOF ARPT.

RY 05/23 (SOUTHEAST OF RY 06/24) UNMARKED SEASONAL USE TURF RY CLSD 1 DEC THROUGH 30 APR; OTHER TIMES PPR ARPT MGMT 607-739-5621.

FOR LAND SIDE ACCESS FM APRON WHEN FBO CLSD CTC ELM ARPT ATTENDANT AT (607) 731-5952.

WINTER DE-ICING ON GLYCOL RAMP ONLY.

OR 607-739-5622.

LNDG FEE FOR ALL NON BASED ACFT.

Runway 06: RY 06/24 MKGS FADED.

WHEN ATCT CLSD ACTVT HIRL RY 06/24, MALSR RYS 06 & 24, TWY LGTS TWYS A & C NORTH OF RY 06/24 - CTAF; FOR MIRL RY 10/28 & ALL OTHER TWY LGTS CALL 607-739-5622.

PILOT TIPS

ATTRACTIONS:

Sail Plane ride at Harris Hill.

ECCFI 4 is ON.

Place - ELM (Elmira, NY - more info below)

Arrival - 10 a.m. onwards

Agenda:

Lunch at Jennifer’s Restaurant (on field) at noon.

Shuttle bus available to take us to to Watkins Glen, where 100+ Ferrari racing cars will be at the track; rumor has it that we will be able to see Jeff Ippoliti’s latest acquisition, too. We may even get rides!

Later in the afternoon, around 2-3 p.m., we expect some Make-A-Wish Foundation kids to arrive back at the airport. I’m sure we won’t be short of volunteers to give rides in Cirrus and other airplanes; I’m equally sure that this will be something the kids will always remember.

*** Please email me ASAP if you plan to attend. I need to know the number of people in your party, your airplane type, tail number, whether you’ll be able to give rides, etc. ***

Watch the board in case we have changes, updates etc.

Thanks,

Mike.

This info is from a database I have. It’s not up to date, so please confirm anything you use.

Manager: ANN L CLARKE

Phone: 607-739-5621

ACFT WITH WINGSPANS GREATER THAN 93 FEET SHOULD USE EXTREME CARE WHEN TAXIING ON TWY A ADJ TO RAMPS.

EXTSV GLIDER ACTIVITY.

BIRDS & DEER ON & INVOF ARPT.

RY 05/23 (SOUTHEAST OF RY 06/24) UNMARKED SEASONAL USE TURF RY CLSD 1 DEC THROUGH 30 APR; OTHER TIMES PPR ARPT MGMT 607-739-5621.

FOR LAND SIDE ACCESS FM APRON WHEN FBO CLSD CTC ELM ARPT ATTENDANT AT (607) 731-5952.

WINTER DE-ICING ON GLYCOL RAMP ONLY.

OR 607-739-5622.

LNDG FEE FOR ALL NON BASED ACFT.

Runway 06: RY 06/24 MKGS FADED.

WHEN ATCT CLSD ACTVT HIRL RY 06/24, MALSR RYS 06 & 24, TWY LGTS TWYS A & C NORTH OF RY 06/24 - CTAF; FOR MIRL RY 10/28 & ALL OTHER TWY LGTS CALL 607-739-5622.

PILOT TIPS

ATTRACTIONS:

Sail Plane ride at Harris Hill.

Kudos to whoever thought up the idea of providing rides to Make-a-Wish children. All of us who got to fly as young children remember those flights fondly. Surely these kids who have so many bad thoings happen to them will get a real kick out of this. GOOD FORM !!!

We have parking arranged with the Elmira Corning Air Service FBO. There are no landing or other fees. Their phone number is 607.739.3597

I’d be happy to stop at any place reasonable along my route (BLM - ELM) if anyone needs a ride. Weather permitting, I’ll depart BLM at around 8 a.m.

• Mike.