EAST COAST FLY IN UPDATE!

Hello all ECCL’s (East Coast Cirrus Lovers)!

Next weekend’s fly in is shaping up to be a great success. Here is the info if you missed it before:

Saturday, May 12

11 am

Ocean City, NJ (26N)

The airport has a restaurant and is apparantly only a few blocks from the beach. Many people are staying overnight and going out for dinner in Atlantic City on Saturday night.

If you have not e-mailed me yet and intend on coming to the event, please e-mail your name, plane type and tail number.

See everyone next weekend!

Jeff

SR22 #140 & #228

Next weekend’s fly in is shaping up to be a great success. Here is the info if you missed it before:

Saturday, May 12

11 am

Ocean City, NJ (26N)

The airport has a restaurant and is apparantly only a few blocks from the beach. Many people are staying overnight and going out for dinner in Atlantic City on Saturday night.

If you have not e-mailed me yet and intend on coming to the event, please e-mail your name, plane type and tail number.

Jeff

SR22 #140 & #228
jeff how about listing all attendees with their n numbers and type of aircraft we could all meet on tne north side of the ramp at ocean city nj. etc.

E Hentschel

1975 cessna cardinal
red & white

N35294

cirrus sr-22 #60

regards ernie

Saturday, May 12

11 am

Ocean City, NJ (26N)

Jeff

SR22 #140 & #228
jeff how about listing all attendees with their n numbers and type of aircraft we could all meet on tne north side of the ramp at ocean city nj. etc.

E Hentschel

1975 cessna cardinal
red & white

N35294

cirrus sr-22 #60

regards ernie

Hello Ernie and all other attendees of the first ECCFI;

I have a list of everyone attending on a spreadsheet that I will be e-mailing to everyone in the next day or two. The list is too long to put on this forum (anyway, we don’t want to tip off the west coast guys!)

Jeff

SR22 #140 & #228