JUNE, JULY, AUGUST East Coast Cirrus Fly Ins

Hello Everyone!

Announcing the Summer East Coast Cirrus Fly In Schedule!

JUNE FLY IN

Date: Saturday, June 23

Place: Glens Falls (Lake George) NY (GFL)

Lake George is a beautiful area with lots of activities, including the lake, beach, a Six Flags amusement park and several outlet malls (sorry…) More details to follow!

JULY FLY IN

Date: Saturday, July 14

Place: Nantucket, MA (ACK)

SEPTEMBER FLY IN

Date: Saturday, September 1

Place: Elmira, NY (ELM)
Note: This is a joint meet with the Ferrari Club of America! There will be approximately 100 Ferraris at Watkins Glen race track that weekend. We are arranging for the cars to come to the airport for a photo shoot with the planes! Also, the National War Plane Museum is on the field, Watkins Glen Gorge, Corning Glass Museum, etc.

Please e-mail me if you intend on coming. Please include your name, number of guests, plane type and tail number, and Cirrus type/position if applicable and which events you are coming to!

Jeff

Hello Everyone!

Jeff

Jeff,

Great schedule. I hope you fired the last weather planner, though :wink: I hope to make it to all of these…

• Mike.

Jeff,

I plan to attend the Glens Falls flyin on June 23. I picked up my SR20 on April 10 (N28SC). I live in Burlington VT. I go to Glens Falls Often.

Steve

Hello Everyone!

JUNE FLY IN

Date: Saturday, June 23

Place: Glens Falls (Lake George) NY (GFL)

Lake George is a beautiful area with lots of activities, including the lake, beach, a Six Flags amusement park and several outlet malls (sorry…) More details to follow!

JULY FLY IN

Date: Saturday, July 14

Place: Nantucket, MA (ACK)

SEPTEMBER FLY IN

Date: Saturday, September 1

Place: Elmira, NY (ELM)
Note: This is a joint meet with the Ferrari Club of America! There will be approximately 100 Ferraris at Watkins Glen race track that weekend. We are arranging for the cars to come to the airport for a photo shoot with the planes! Also, the National War Plane Museum is on the field, Watkins Glen Gorge, Corning Glass Museum, etc.

Please e-mail me if you intend on coming. Please include your name, number of guests, plane type and tail number, and Cirrus type/position if applicable and which events you are coming to!

Jeff