WANT TO PUCHASE SR22

I’M INTERESTED IN GETTING A SR22 ASAP. I’M WILLING FOR YOU TO MAKE A LITTLE PROFIT BUT DON’T WANT TO BE ROBBED. CONTACT ME BY E-MAIL IF INTERESTED IN SELLING ME YOUR POSITION.

I’M INTERESTED IN GETTING A SR22 ASAP. I’M WILLING FOR YOU TO MAKE A LITTLE PROFIT BUT DON’T WANT TO BE ROBBED. CONTACT ME BY E-MAIL IF INTERESTED IN SELLING ME YOUR POSITION.

Depends on what you mean by “robbed” but unless you find a particularly kind/desperate seller, expect to pay a significant premium above current list price. Opportunity cost is harsh (but waiting is harsher!)

Try this one, it is from the other sr20 site:

SR22 Position For Sale - “B” Configuration - May 31, 2001 Delivery date - Current Contract Price Plus A Small Holding Fee rlrood1@aol.com 1-701-282-5956

Ok, let’s be fair, Dean wants to buy a SR22 and not get robbed.

How many airplanes can you buy today that has a model year 2001?

How many of those can cruise at 180Kts?

How many of those allows you to fly with comfort?
The list should be a (one) hand full.

Now let’s get to the important stuff:

Safety, least maintenance cost (no gear retraction) and how about that thing that you use in case all else has failed, you know that big dome looking thing that bring you down much slower then any other airplane and it still allows you to talk to your loved ones about the elevator ride down. I only know of one other airplane that has this F-111.

Well, now that you have nothing to compare, I still think you would be getting a bargain if you double the price. Yes, think about it. New 2001 model, with super avionics, modern design with the safety that we all deserve. Can you really put a price on it. This is why we have a backlog, the 700 or so of us realize that we are getting this at a steal comparing to what is available. I would recommend, if you want a bargain, hurry and send in your deposit. Best of luck, this April will be two long years for me, I am getting a bargain aerospace machinery N555WP 21st century style too. Have a great Cirrrrrrruss day.

Cheers,

PS The mail box at the corner is open 24 7

Depends on what you mean by “robbed” but unless you find a particularly kind/desperate seller, expect to pay a significant premium above current list price. Opportunity cost is harsh (but waiting is harsher!)

PS The mail box at the corner is open 24 7

We know; we know :slight_smile: