Delivery Position Wanted

I currently hold position #170 and would like to acquire an earlier position. Around 110-120 would be perfect for timing in selling my Commander 114. Any interest parties please contact me ASAP.

Hello,

I read your request for an earlier position for an SR20. Although I do not have an earlier position to offer I would like to ask you a question. I am thinking of buying a share of a Commander 114 in a friend’s airplane and later an SR20. Would you advise buying the SR20 and foregoing the Commander? What has been your experience with the Commander?

Thank you for your time.
I know this is an imposition.

Bob Adamski

Hello,

I read your request for an earlier position for an SR20. Although I do not have an earlier position to offer I would like to ask you a question. I am thinking of buying a share of a Commander 114 in a friend’s airplane and later an SR20. Would you advise buying the SR20 and foregoing the Commander? What has been your experience with the Commander?

Thank you for your time.
I know this is an imposition.

Bob Adamski

Bob:

I’m not sure what your position number is but if you need an airplane to fly while waiting the Commander 114 is a Cadillac of the fleet. It’s roomy and powerful with the 260HP engine. You can load it with full fuel, carry 4 reasonable weight people and about 60 lbs of baggage and go 145-155Kts for 5.5 hours. Reliability is outstanding. I use mine all the time for business travel primarily and over the last 10 years have had two maintenance issues that forced me to seek alternate transportation. That’s in 1156 hours of flying. If the Cirrus had not caught my eye I would not be selling my aircraft. In my opinion you can’t go wrong with the Commander assuming it is maintained to high standards.

David