Interested in a position swap? mine Oct 01 want Jan 02

I have position #110, looking for an early Jan 2002 positon? Interested. I know, I am crazy, I have waited this long and want to wait little longer… You could get an early Christmas if you had #110

703.486.1130 est Evening or pilot4hire@att.net anytime. Have a great Cirrus day, I smell kerosene…

I am sorry. I was not very clear. My position #110 is a Cirrus SR22 version B with stormcope, yes, it is the top of the line Cirrus SR22. SR20 is a great airplane also, this one just likes to burn more gas and climbs faster then the elevator in the Empire States building in NY, but not quite as fast as the Challenger in FL. But don’t worry, the guys and gals up north in no man’s land DLH are working on a fix to correct that problem. On a more serious note: Have a great Cirrus day.

Woor

I have position #110, looking for an early Jan 2002 positon? Interested. I know, I am crazy, I have waited this long and want to wait little longer… You could get an early Christmas if you had #110

703.486.1130 est Evening or pilot4hire@att.net anytime. Have a great Cirrus day, I smell kerosene…

Woor,

I can help you a little bit. I have position #111. :slight_smile:

Greg

Hello Greg,

This is why I like this place so much, everybody is willing to help out. I will sleep well now.

I just may be having a great Cirrus day before you.

Cheers,

Woor

Woor,

I can help you a little bit. I have position #111. :slight_smile:

Greg