Delivery date up date #219

I have Sr 20 #219 and was now told to get a mid September date. Does any body with a #200 no. have detailed date ??

SR20 #232 was told Oct-Nov delivery by CD a week ago.

I have Sr 20 #219 and was now told to get a mid September date. Does any body with a #200 no. have detailed date ??

Sounds like the schedule released in April is off by more than 1-2 months :frowning:

I have not been given anything offiical.But the contract admin said mid sepember for me also.And we are supose to get new selection choices for seats and i was told to let her know. If i want the tcad or sandel and we were sopose to be notified this week. Nothing yet for me .From Don 215

Sounds like I’ll need a winter coat. My Tampa wardrobe isn’t going to work in November!

We have 217 (I think) and we were asked about the Sandel almost 2 weeks ago. We’ve also been told mid September, but I don’t think that’s accurate. Just a gut feeling on my part…

If i want the tcad or sandel and we were sopose to be notified this week. Nothing yet for me .From Don 215