4 SR20s in 35 days?

I just read Klaus Riffart’s post today.If you do the math there are about 35 calender days between his confirmed delivery date (#219 Nov 1) and Dons (#215 Sep 27)confirmed date.Thats 4 Sr20s in over one month.My previous post ‘CHRISTMAS IN DULUTH’ a spoof on my Oct20 scheduled delivery date for SR20#259 is starting to look accurate.I just have the wrong YEAR! dan yates

Dan,

Klaus must of had a “typo”. I saw recently where SR-20, #235 is confirmed for 11/14/01. I am not a position holder but there are probably some “SR-22 converts” ahead of you that orginally were -20 position holders. If that is the case you are probably closer to your delivery than you may be thinking. What is Cirrus telling you?

I did not make a TYPO ! but came to the same calcualtionas you did. I was allways told by CD that I will get my plane in beginning of Oct. However, I got now Nov. 1 as the date. Why ? I do not know. It coud be the configuration. I ordered:
C, Letther in Feather Beige, Sandel HSI, Stormscope,Sapphir Blue , may be they run out of Sandel HSI ? if some one knows , let us know !

Klaus

I just read Klaus Riffart’s post today.If you do the math there are about 35 calender days between his confirmed delivery date (#219 Nov 1) and Dons (#215 Sep 27)confirmed date.Thats 4 Sr20s in over one month.My previous post ‘CHRISTMAS IN DULUTH’ a spoof on my Oct20 scheduled delivery date for SR20#259 is starting to look accurate.I just have the wrong YEAR! dan yates

Dan,

Klaus must of had a “typo”. I saw recently where SR-20, #235 is confirmed for 11/14/01. I am not a position holder but there are probably some “SR-22 converts” ahead of you that orginally were -20 position holders. If that is the case you are probably closer to your delivery than you may be thinking. What is Cirrus telling you?

NOTHING…Cirrus has not got to me with a re-revised revised date yet Im sure they are working down the list though.

Klaus can you reconfirm your date and position number. any other SR20 holders out there after Dons(215) with updated deliveries?

. any other SR20 holders out there after Dons(215) with updated deliveries?

Yes, we have a firm date of Nov. 14. This was recently provided in writing by “Notice of Actual Delivery.”

Our contract 218 was due (before last week’s attack) on Oct 2.

any other SR20 holders out there after Dons(215) with updated deliveries?