Delivery date for #213

We learned today it’s May 15. A month later than we had projected.

I read in this forum # 191 is expected on March 15.That means only 22 SR20s will be delivered during 60 days.

My partners and I would like to hear of other dates for numbers close to ours.

Thanks
Bruce Lake

There may only be 22 SR20’s in that 60 day period. But don’t forget the SR22’s that will be made in that same time period!!!

Bernie

I read in this forum # 191 is expected on March 15.That means only 22 SR20s will be delivered during 60 days.

Thanks
Bruce Lake

Thanks
Bruce Lake

Recently received letter from CD confirming new delivery date of SR20 - #179 to be March 9th. Originally they had indicated a date of 2/15/01.

Thanks - gerry

I just got a letter for my SR20 #214, delivery date May 15th also.

Alex

There may only be 22 SR20’s in that 60 day period. But don’t forget the SR22’s that will be made in that same time period!!!

Bernie

Thanks
Bruce Lake

In addition, there is a “backlog” of SR22’s whose SR20 position numbers would have been <200. As there seems to be flexibility in adjusting the SR20/22 mix, I suspect / hope Cirrus will skew the mix to get the SR20 and SR22 owners back in line with their original “SR20 only” position numbers.

Bernie

Thanks
Bruce Lake