SR22 number 84

Well time has come, Dave and I will take delv of our 2nd Cirrus child on 8/22/01. We just rec. the letter and plane and factory are doing fine!..Ed

Well time has come, Dave and I will take delv of our 2nd Cirrus child on 8/22/01. We just rec. the letter and plane and factory are doing fine!..Ed

p.s.This will be a sr22 with the n number "22"4DE delv on the 22nd. “can you say lotto numbers?”…Ed

Ed,

See you in Duluth!

Jeff

SR22 #085 (8/23)

N916LJ

Ed,

Can you let everyone know if the planned delivery date holds up? When I asked about the estimated date for #111, I got a really wide window (approx. 6 weeks) for completion.

Thanks,

Greg

p.s.This will be a sr22 with the n number "22"4DE delv on the 22nd. “can you say lotto numbers?”…Ed

Hope to meet Y’all in Duluth. I’m arriving August 22nd to tour the factory and take delivery of SR22 #86 N845JR on Friday August 24th. I am advised that CD has built in a delivery cushion due to past experiences with delays. The delivery dates now being anounced should be quite accurate. … John R.

CD is giving me an estimate of sometime in the first two weeks of September for SR22 #95. But things may slow somewhat for later '22s as SR20 production ramps up again. Restarting SR20 production is adding a little uncertainty all around.

George

Restarting SR20 production is adding a little uncertainty all around.

Don’t worry-it isn’t going to start anytime soon.