COPA Migration 17- Registration is Open!

REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!!

COPA MIGRATION 17

OCTOBER 17-20, 2019

HILTON RIVERSIDE

NEW ORLEANS, LA

COPA M17 Website

Attendee Registration

Vendor Registration

Hotel Registration

socializing.jpg

WHAT: COPA Migration 17- a two and half day immersion on all things COPA:

• Socialize with all your COPA Buddies and bring new friends to COPA Cabana, our Thursday night welcoming party!
  • Attend Friday Morning’s Annual Members meeting and hear about all things COPA
  • Attend the annual Safety Stand Down Presented by COPA’s Safety Guru Rick Beach
  • Walk the sold out Trade Show on Friday and Saturday and see over 40 Vendors offering the latest products and services!
  • Attend educational Sessions and Seminars to improve your flying and safety practices!

REGISTER EARLY AND REGISTER OFTEN!

LIMITED DISCOUNT ROOM BLOCK AVAILABLE!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW WEBSITE: COPA M17 Website

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:

Attendee Registration

Vendor Registration

Hotel Registration

AND WATCH FOR FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Migration 17 Committee

I will be coming with my spouse. I’m looking at registration online. Do I need to register each of us separately and is it $749 per person?

[quote user=“Justin Haun”]
Justin Haun wrote the following post at Sun, Mar 24 2019 20:45: I will be coming with my spouse. I’m looking at registration online. Do I need to register each of us separately and is it $749 per person?

I am registered!

Will you need a translator? I am able to help? We can swap when we come back to Duluth![:P]

Jim!

Why yes I will need a translator!

See you there?

r

jimmy

Update for Everyone, We have had Record First day Registration Numbers! Thank you and Keep them coming! This is also the earliest we have opened Registration.

Please be sure to Book your room using this link: Hotel Registration

Check back here and the website http://migration.cirruspilots.org/ for additional updates and announcements to come in the coming weeks. As a perk to those that registered early, Those that are already registered will be the first to get those announcements, something of a sneak peek!

Thank you,

Migration 17 Committee

The dates in the initial Registration are still wrong - it says the Owner maintenance class is on Thurs, Oct 18th (Thurs is the 17th), and the Partner in Command class as being on Friday, Oct 12th. Also on the initial page it asks if you would like “to volunteer to be a Migration Mentor at Migration 16?” (not 17). Just an FYI…

Art, Thanks for Advising of this. I have corrected on the Reg Site. Thank you!

Who will be the keynote speaker this year?

Stay tuned for a special announcement in about a month! You won’t be disappointed!

We are not ready to announce yet as final contracts are not fully executed.

Once signed, stamped, and delivered we will announce here, email, magazine, etc.

Even our backup speaker will be a great one.

Better than last year, and in my opinion last year was great!!!

Alright, Erik, if this year’s speaker is better than last year then he/she must be out of this world. :slight_smile:

My wife and I are hoping to attend again this year.

If you are hoping to attend, you need to book now

Hi,

Having never been to this, is there a particular airport everyone uses? Any events at the airport?

Russell,

We are flying into KNEW New Orleans Lakefront airport. Flightline Frst FBO is our host FBO. There will be a great event on Thursday October 17th from 10am - 5pm.

Food, Music, Drinks, Airplanes, etc.

Here are some pictures from last years event:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskKMimHs

It will be a fun event! It may vary slightly from last year (DIfferent vendors/Airplanes) but will be fun non the less!

On the M17 website, why is it that I get a black banner that follows the pages and completely blocks the material ? I can not even read the information due to this banner…

Scott,

What browser ans OS are you using?

On windows Chrome I see this:

Which is a black Menu bar as you scroll down.

on my iPhone I don’t have the bar.

Please advise.

Using IE, unable to post a screen shot right now. The banner comes down to cover the entire screen and says COPA Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association. It follows the pages and blocks my view. I will try the ipad later.

Scott,

You sir are in the 2-6% of users on the internet using IE!

Browser
StatCounter
NetMarketShare
Wikimedia
Nov-18
Nov-18
Oct-18
Chrome
61.75%
63.50%
44.90%
Safari
15.12%
19.03%
23%
Firefox
4.92%
4.56%
5.80%
UC
4.22%
1.01%
0.40%
Opera
3.15%
1.44%
1.20%
IE
2.80%
3.98%
6.60%
Samsung Internet
2.74%
N/A
3.00%
Edge
2.15%
1.77%
1.90%
AOSP
1.18%
0.86%
0.70%
Others
1.98%
3.87 %
12.30%
IE is the issue: ipad will work fine, as will chrome, firefox, or nearly any other!

I will see what I can do quickly. Thanks for the head up.