Cirrus SR22 verus Beechcraft Bonanza

Just saw that Beech just sold their 4000th 36 Bonanza. Costs as much as a Vision inspired 22T.

Ben
Iā€™m at KLVK if u want to tag along in a NA 22 let me know boothkc@yahoo.com
Send me an email and Iā€™m happy to share.

Hi Dave, I am in Napa as well and looking to buy Cirrus 22 Turbo. Any interest in partnering?
I would love to learn about your experience with the 22T.

Email me at Peter.riechers@gmail.com

Here are some insuance numbers for you, which you asked about earlier. I bought my '06 SR22 in June, 2010, before I had completed my PPL. As a result, first yr ins cost was $5700. After finishing my PPL, 2nd yr dropped by about $1500 as I recall. Then, in 3rd yr when I got my Instrument rating (which you must do by the way) the cost dropped to $3k, where it stayed this year. This is on hull value of $250k-ish. Hope that helps. My decision was between 182 and Cirrus. Probably was looking at the 182 because initially I was doing my training in a 172. Looking back on it, not sure why I even considered the 182 when you look at the performance, ergonomic differences. Besides, one demo ride in the 22 with my wife and it was all over decision-wise. She loved the 22!

[Y]

My wife loves the Cirrus as well. No contest. Easy in, easy out, and ohhhhh so comfortable!