Cirrus SR-20 Model

I was wondering if anyone had information concerning a scale model of the SR-20?

Due to the long wait for delivery of an actual aircraft, a model could help get me through.

Does anyone currently have one or know where I might be able to obtain one??

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone had information concerning a scale model of the SR-20?

Due to the long wait for delivery of an actual aircraft, a model could help get me through.

Thanks

I don’t know about a model…but they gave investors a year or so ago a video tape with
with manufacturing techniques, pictures of flight, all kinds of parachute deployments (including spin deployments)etc…

great tape…maybe they still have some lying around…

Thanks

Terry: I don’t know anything about models, but I have the same longings for my SR20. I sent one of the company photos to Beagle Aviation, a maker of caps with custom logos. For their $30.00 fee, I’ve been teeing off on weekends proudly sporting my future N number under an excellent likeness of an SR20. Beagle is in Florida; I found him at the Palm Springs AOPA a year or so ago.aa

Thanks

At Sun 'n Fun there were two model companies displaying their wares. Both were able to do an SR20 for around $290.00

Try Anderson Fine Scale Replicas 800-732-6875

Good luck!

Mark

Thanks

At Sun 'n Fun there were two model companies displaying their wares. Both were able to do an SR20 for around $290.00

I just finished speaking with a very nice lady at Anderson Fine Scale Replicas and inquired about their model SR20. Told her that their company had been mentioned on our website, and to get ready for a lot more calls. She informed me that leadtime is now running 3-4 months after receipt of order, plus photos, and that the wing span is 13-15". They are all handcarved and finished off in your personal “N” numbers.

Thanks for the info Mark… Best regards Gerry

Good luck!

Mark

The URL for Anderson is: http://www.anderent.com/

There has been a lot of letters to the Cessna Pilots Assoc. re Anderson Models. Not too much has been complimentary - from delays, poor execution, wrong colors etc. Caveat Emptor!