Cirrus Owner's Society Oshkosh meeting

We have received factory approval to hold a meeting to discuss an owner’s organization at the Cirrus booth at Oskhosh Thursday, July 27, at 6pm.

The agenda will include development of a charter and brainstorming of goals for the first year.

Of particular note, this organization should be able to help everyone with significant insurance breaks via an annual training program similar to the American Bonanza Society.

I look forward to meeting many of you at Oshkosh!

(If you are not attending Oshkosh but would like to be informed about this organization, please send me your email address).

We have received factory approval to hold a meeting to discuss an owner’s organization at the Cirrus booth at Oskhosh Thursday, July 27, at 6pm.

The agenda will include development of a charter and brainstorming of goals for the first year.

Of particular note, this organization should be able to help everyone with significant insurance breaks via an annual training program similar to the American Bonanza Society.

I cannot attend Oskosh this year but would love to be included in the future Cirrus organization so please keep me posted.

Thanks

Brian Turrisi

bcturrisi@cs.com

(If you are not attending Oshkosh but would like to be informed about this organization, please send me your email address).

Count me in for the organization, but unable to attend @ OSH.

Marty Kent #119

jatiii@aol.com

Yes, I’m interested but cannot attend Oshkosh:

Timm Preusser

timmpreusser@t-online.de

Chris,

As one of the early owners (#0034 - N144CD) in Europe, I am interested in the same idea for a European chapter of an Owners Society (see earlier on the board, where I floated the idea for Europe) and there are some takers already.

Cannot attend the founding event in Oshkosh, but please keep me posted!

Han Klinkspoor (N144CD)

klinkspoor@hotmail.com

I also am unable to make the pilgrimage to Oshkosh but would be interested in an owner’s society. Keep me posted

I’m very interested in an Owners’ Society

Doug Powell #68

dpowell@nstar.org

I cannot attend Oskosh this year but would love to be included in the future Cirrus organization so please keep me posted.

Thanks

Brian Turrisi

bcturrisi@cs.com

Please keep me informed, I am unable to attend.

Hein #527

Hein.de.Groot@hetnet.nl

I’m very interested in an Owners’ Society

Doug Powell #68

dpowell@nstar.org

Thanks

Brian Turrisi

bcturrisi@cs.com