Anyone up for a Cirrus Owners Society

Clearly there is a large enough following now to get an organization put together. Could be a good resource for feedback to Cirrus and for owners to get easy links to insurance resources (which understand composite aircraft), after market support, etc.

Would an informal get together at Oshkosh be worthwhile?

Clearly there is a large enough following now to get an organization put together. Could be a good resource for feedback to Cirrus and for owners to get easy links to insurance resources (which understand composite aircraft), after market support, etc.

I am not going to OSH but I do like the idea of an Owners’ group. Count me in.

I’ll be at OSH from Wednesday through Saturday for the fly-in, so count me in. Just say when and where! Since I’ll be there most of the fly-in, I’m flexible on the time/date. I’m not familiar enough with the OSH area (I’m coming from Florida) to make suggestions as to where to meet, but I thinks it’s a great idea, just wish I had the plane to play with!

Kevin

I will definitely join the owneres society Tom Conley

An owners society is an excellent idea. I’m in!

GREAT IDEA!! At this time I have over 120 names of persons, either having already taken delivery, or are holding contracts - on my personal SR20 Contract Holders list. Therefore, it should be easy to send a message of each of them to find out their interests in such a “Society”? If anyone wishes to start such an undertaking let me know, and I’ll send you a copy of my list by return e-mail attachment.

Also, I believe that a time and place should be posted to the forum, whereby those attending & interested parties could meet to discuss this subject at the up-coming EAA AirShow in Oshkosh.

We still have over a month to get this information out to all of those persons now reading the “SR20 Discussion Forum”.

Thanks, and this has always been one of my main reasons for my compiling a list of SR20 Contract Holders - as I knew that sometime in the future someone would pick up on that idea.

Best regards,

Gerry Mengo, #173 & #279

very good idea!!!

I will definitely join the owneres society Tom Conley

I’m in…