Cirrus Pilot's Association

What ever happened to the Cirrus Pilot’s Association?
There was a very spirited meeting held in Oshkosh this past summer where as a group we were going to tackle all sorts of common concerns, such as insurance needs and costs, training programs, and other subjects of mutual interest.

I hope that the enthusiasm that was demonstrated in July can be re-kindled and corralled to provide a collective voice for all.

Allan

There was a very spirited meeting held in Oshkosh this past summer where as a group we were going to tackle all sorts of common concerns, such as insurance needs and costs, training programs, and other subjects of mutual interest.

I hope that the enthusiasm that was demonstrated in July can be re-kindled and corralled to provide a collective voice for all.

Allan

Why don’t we just rename this site “Cirrus Pilots Association”. It looks like this site is doing for us what any association would do.

Seconded.

Allan

Why don’t we just rename this site “Cirrus Pilots Association”. It looks like this site is doing for us what any association would do.

Why don’t we just rename this site “Cirrus Pilots Association”.

Maybe we should ask first Clyde, since it’s still “his” site.

But anyway good luck for CPA!

Wilfried

Aye from Europe.

Han (N144CD)

Seconded.

Allan

And yes from me too.

Mike Glazer (N184CD)

Oxford

UK

Aye from Europe.

Han (N144CD)

Seconded.

Allan

Why don’t we just rename this site “Cirrus Pilots Association”.

Maybe we should ask first Clyde, since it’s still “his” site.

But anyway good luck for CPA!

Wilfried

It takes a lot more than a good web site to make an effective pilots’ organization.

A lot of volunteer work is required from dedicated people.

I belong to the Grumman assoctiation, the AYA, and have worked as a volunteer at conventions. The officers and board members do a lot of work to benefit the members.

Perhaps there is not yet a critical mass of actual Cirrus owners to launch a real pilots’ association, but one day we will need one.

None of the above should be taken as ingratitude for the site that has been provided for us by Clyde’s hard work. Thanks Clyde.

graham