Cirrus Group at Palwaukee or Chicago Area

Is anyone interested in forming a Cirrus Group at Palwaukee or elsewhere in the Chicago area? We could meet once a month at lunch and have training meetings on the Garmin GPS, auto pilot etc. From talking to people who have flown the Cirrus at Windy City Flyers at Palwaukee I gather that flying the plane is easy, learning the electronics, especially for IFR takes more time. If anyone is interested please let me know. We can then set up a meeting at some convenient location to discuss it. - Jim DeVries

Is anyone interested in forming a Cirrus Group at Palwaukee<

This is almost a good enough reason to move to Palwaukee.

Is anyone interested in forming a Cirrus Group at Palwaukee or elsewhere in the Chicago area? We could meet once a month at lunch and have training meetings on the Garmin GPS, auto pilot etc. From talking to people who have flown the Cirrus at Windy City Flyers at Palwaukee I gather that flying the plane is easy, learning the electronics, especially for IFR takes more time. If anyone is interested please let me know. We can then set up a meeting at some convenient location to discuss it. - Jim DeVries

Jim I would be interested.-Hap