Cirrus eNewsletter Vol. 1/Issue 2

I just got this [Cirrus eNewsletter Vol. 1/Issue 2] in my e-mail. After all the “Cirrus in the news” stuff, they announced a “new” 1-800 number for 24/7 service issues will be available as of 01 June. Then, they announced that all the SB info is now available on-line and that we will only be notified by postcard when new SBs come out.

Funny how they decide to communicate these things “a day late and a dollar short” - after the COPA community has already bashed the problem and Cirrus’ lack of communication about them around a bit.

In reply to:

Funny how they decide to communicate these things “a day late and a dollar short” - after the COPA community has already bashed the problem and Cirrus’ lack of communication about them around a bit.

Funny? Not at all. Just an example of how on top of things the COPA crew of Mike, Gordon, Rick, & Marty W.are and how effective they are at getting results.[:)]

It also shows that Cirrus is pretty committed to their customers, even if they are a day late and a few pennies short sometimes.

Marty

SB 2X-32-06 is still not available online, just page 1.

Oh, well.

This is what I was informed during my acceptance aircraft last April 18th in duluth.

Few days ago, I received the “first post-card” where I’m been informed of “one SB” that was alredy done on my aircraft before the ferry flight.

COPA: During the European Cirrus Fly Inn in Groningen, I been impressed from Mr. Alan Klapmeier in his official talk to the Cirrus Owner there, about how and how much he suggested to become COPA members and the nice word he spent about COPA and his “board” and member. This is a dimostration of how good is been and is, the job of “our board”.