Nearly all of the http://www.cirruspilots.orgCOPA site is now up and running. Recent additions, within the last week or two, include the following:
- The “Stories” and “Pictures” sections from sr20.org are now available here. I’ll be adding the pictures from the southeast fly-in and the east-coast fly-in to this pictures section pretty soon.
- All messages from the sr20.org forum have been migrated to this current forum. Thanks to Clyde for allowing us to do both of these things!
- All Cirrus Service Bulletins and Service Advisories, in .pdf format
- Several other manufacturer’s SBs and ADs
- Links to user’s manuals for Cirrus avionics
- An interactive application in which you can enter the departure and destination points of a trip, to see a listing of nearby service centers and a list of nearby Cirrus aircraft home bases – as well as a graphical map showing the location of all these places.
If you haven’t done so (or haven’t done so lately), we invite you to take a look around the web site!
As always, we welcome any comments about our features and benefits, whether they’re on the web or otherwise.