Calculating final delivery price

For those of you who have already received their plane, how does Cirrus calculate the final price using the CPI. Does it take into account that we already paid a deposit when we signed the contract, and therefore exlude this amount from any CPI adjustments? Or does the CPI increase apply to the entire price, and then the deposit is subtracted at face value. The first option sounds fairer to me, but I was curious as to how CD was doing this.

I have not taken delivery yet, but I know CD applies the CPI adjustment to the unpaid balance only. I do not know if the intermediate payment of $15,000 is also subtracted. The $15,000 payment comes about six months before the planned, or guessed, or estimated, or approximated delivery date provided by CD.

Greg

For those of you who have already received their plane, how does Cirrus calculate the final price using the CPI. Does it take into account that we already paid a deposit when we signed the contract, and therefore exlude this amount from any CPI adjustments? Or does the CPI increase apply to the entire price, and then the deposit is subtracted at face value. The first option sounds fairer to me, but I was curious as to how CD was doing this.

I have not taken delivery yet, but I know CD applies the CPI adjustment to the unpaid balance only. I do not know if the intermediate payment of $15,000 is also subtracted. The $15,000 payment comes about six months before the planned, or guessed, or estimated, or approximated delivery date provided by CD.

Greg

Is the CPI charged just on the BASE unpaid balance or is there a CPI on the options too?

Brian

It is charged against the total selling price (including options) less the deposit.

Greg

Greg

Is the CPI charged just on the BASE unpaid balance or is there a CPI on the options too?

Brian