Audio Transformer

Anybody build/buy Michael Radomsky’s audio transformer unit to improve the volume of music players through the headsets? Has everyone had the same results? I am picking up my SR20, #264, actually ready Jan 24, but picking up Feb 1 and was going to put the transformer together for the trip home.

Thanks
David Raab

In reply to:

Anybody build/buy Michael Radomsky’s audio transformer unit to improve the volume of music players through the headsets? Has everyone had the same results? I am picking up my SR20, #264, actually ready Jan 24, but picking up Feb 1 and was going to put the transformer together for the trip home.

David,

A few people have emailed me to say that they’ve built the unit, and that it works great. I thought there were a few posts as well, but the only one I can find is this one from Mike Glazer.

My son Max has just finished his “manufacturing run”, and will be shipping units out tomorrow and Friday – so you’ll have to wait a few more days to get feedback from those who ordered units. We’ve built up a small inventory, so if you’d like to try one out before you build it, let us know – we’d be happy to lend you one.

• Mike.