Anyone going from the Las Vegas area to So Cal Wed (8/11) or Thurs (8/12)

If so, lemme know. I’ll chip in for fuel. I need to pick up my TBM at Camarillo on Wed or Thurs.

thanks

Brad

If you don’t get anything else lined up, email me at predmond@qcandy.com. I’m probably flying from Henderson to SoCal middle of the week. (Actually Tijuana, but could swing by Camarillo. Landed there a few times before.)

thanks, that sounds pretty good and i’d really appreciate it. I hate flying southwest.

Hi Brad, I am still having fun with 6053U! Will have to fly down to Henderson to see your new ride… :slight_smile:

How’s 6053U doing? How many hours does she have on her now? Are you going to put R9 in her?

Yes, you definitely need to drop by. The TBM is a beast.

[Brad is the prior owner of my plane and former COPA member. I would give him a ride anytime, but Vegas to CA is a little out of my way.]
Brad, have upgraded to the DFC90, will do WAAS next year. No other big projects, just having fun flying.

Thanks Eric. I do miss the low cost (relatively speaking) of owning and flying a Cirrus. $100 hamburgers are now $1000 hamburgers! (and they still taste the same - but I do get there a little quicker)

Pierre was nice enough to setup a ride for me to CMA with him…and then my lovely shop calls me and tells me they don’t have the part yet!

Looks like I have to go out on Thursday to pick 'er up via Southworst.