about WX system

Hi to everybody:
lm owner of a super nice SR22, lm livig in europe and l see that here the XM or WX system don`t work.
Any of you can tell me when will be works that system??

Thanks for your helpfull

In reply to:

Hi to everybody:
lm owner of a super nice SR22, lm livig in europe and l see that here the XM or WX system don`t work.
Thanks for your helpfull

Welcome Hugo,

May I suggest that you post that question in the “member section”. I think you will get a lot more exposure. The guest section is mostly used by non-members.

Your plane looks nice! I can’t say the same for the weather in the picture. Not much to do but take a picture!

In reply to:

Hi to everybody:
Thanks for your helpfull

According to the CEO of XM, testifying in front of a congressional committee Friday on C-SPAN about the upcoming XM-Sirius merger, both companies have abandoned all future plans to retask existing or deploy new satellites to cover any area of the globe other than North America. The way he was answering the question, Europe will never have XM coverage. Sorry.

Hi Hugo,

look up the last issue of Cirrus Pilot - there is an article on how to receive weather in the cockpit in Europe.

If you don’t have that issue, send me an email and I’ll send it to you.

Regards,

Timm

In reply to:

Hi Hugo,
look up the last issue of Cirrus Pilot - there is an article on how to receive weather in the cockpit in Europe.
If you don’t have that issue, send me an email and I’ll send it to you.
Regards,
Timm

Hi Timm,
Can you send me that issue? l cant find it in anywhere.

Gracias amigo !!!
Hugo

Hi Timm, I don’t get Cirrus Pilots magazine and would like to know as well, how to get WX in Europe as well. Can you send me the necessary information, please ? thanks

In reply to:

Hi Timm,
Can you send me that issue? l cant find it in anywhere.

Gracias amigo !!!
Hugo

In reply to:

Hi Timm, I don’t get Cirrus Pilots magazine and would like to know as well, how to get WX in Europe as well. Can you send me the necessary information, please ? thanks

Hugo and Richard,

You can find the issue in PDF format here (13 megabytes). If the file is too big for your connection, I can extract the weather article for you guys (PDF pages 19 to 22).

Timm, nice article! [:)]