It is great to see how many people will be attending M4! I also understand that a lot of people will not be able to make it, so I wanted to open up the floor and find out what you would like to know from Cirrus and other companies that will be attending (Avidyne, Jeppesen, TCM, etc…). I will compile the list of questions and try to get answers for as many as possible.
For those who are attending, this might be a good thread to list what you want to find out, as well.
Some of my questions for Cirrus are:
- How is Ian Bentley enjoying the mini-van he purchased shortly before M3?
- The Jet (Cirrus employees be warned, any party intoxication however mild will be taken advantage of)?
- Are there any more details that can be released about limited known-ice certification for the Â’22?
- Is there still a diesel in the SR20/22Â’s future?
- A turboprop?
- A Garmin autopilot?
A couple for Jeppesen:
- How long before we can receive updates via datalink?
- Why the hell does everything of yours cost so much? [;)]
- Will the 430 WAAS upgrade be ready for implementation by Oshkosh (or, more accurately, AirVenture 2006)?
- Can we expect a follow-on to the GPS396 at Oshkosh (or, more endearingly, OSH) this year?
- Since you wonÂ’t answer that question, what features might we expect in a GPS496?
Keep the questions coming! [:)]