Weight & Balance Excel Spreadsheet 4 SR-20

If you go to the “STUFF” page on this web site you can retrieve the weight & balance spreadsheet program for the SR-20. From the STUFF page click on WILLIAM J. DOYLES AVIATION PAGE. Once on that site, click on the 907TH FLIGHT SQUADRON link. There you will see the Cirrus weight & balance program. Open it and save to your desktop or documents file.
I played with the program a little but not enough to tell if it was complety accurate. Some of the weights (aircraft empty weight) might be fixed. But never the less, it is pretty neat. It has the CG chart included that actually plots the appropriate (or so it appears) CG for the weights you entered. Try and tell me or a friend what you think. Good day and good flying!

Bob (#509)

There is a weight and balance program that can be customized for the either Cirrus at http://www.safestyle.com/cg.htm

If you go to the “STUFF” page on this web site you can retrieve the weight & balance spreadsheet program for the SR-20. From the STUFF page click on WILLIAM J. DOYLES AVIATION PAGE. Once on that site, click on the 907TH FLIGHT SQUADRON link. There you will see the Cirrus weight & balance program. Open it and save to your desktop or documents file.
I played with the program a little but not enough to tell if it was complety accurate. Some of the weights (aircraft empty weight) might be fixed. But never the less, it is pretty neat. It has the CG chart included that actually plots the appropriate (or so it appears) CG for the weights you entered. Try and tell me or a friend what you think. Good day and good flying!

Bob (#509)

Did not know that. Thanks for the info Gary.

Bob (#509)