Used SR22 Prurchase

Just finished my glass cockpit time in a SR20 .PFD very nice but also much more expensive to buy. I have some time in a pre PFD with Sandel Unit which seems like a good compromise. I will be in the market for a good used pre PFD SR22 next year. Is there any where I can go do reesearh regarding the diffient years and options for my best econimical purchase ?

Thanks in Advance

Try contacting Jaime Steel at Steel Aviation. She may have an aircraft that fits your needs.

Her website is www.steelaviation.com

In reply to:

Just finished my glass cockpit time in a SR20 .PFD very nice but also much more expensive to buy. I have some time in a pre PFD with Sandel Unit which seems like a good compromise. I will be in the market for a good used pre PFD SR22 next year. Is there any where I can go do reesearh regarding the diffient years and options for my best econimical purchase ?
Thanks in Advance

Try aso.com would look for a used 22 with the Avidyne mfd…Ed

That’s exactly what I would do if I were contemplating buying a used '22. The Sandel-equipped models are a terrific package–in some ways I prefer them to the PFD. It shouldn’t be too difficult to find a pre-PFD 2002 model that has been thoroughly debugged (check the logs!) for well under $300K. A great value! Even if it’s not the latest-and-greatest, it’s still more modern than anything else out there save a PFD-'22. Do a 3rd-party annual, perhaps include a lifter inspection, maybe add a 6-point mount. If everything checks out OK, fly it away and be happy!