Used Airplanes of Position Holders

Because the wait for the SR’s is so long for some, there are probably a few position holders looking for airplanes to fly in the meantime. What better source is the well-maintained airplanes of position holders who are closer to delivery of the Cirrus and who know their delivery date mol. Any ideas on putting these two groups together? A classified section on the website for airplane sales?

Great Idea! For sale, 1998 Cessna 172R skyhawk. 290 hours since new. Nav2 package, all service bulletins and a.d.s complied with. Spottless airplane.

below book value…120,000.00 firm.

Call Ed at 408-997-9229 or email me.

Because the wait for the SR’s is so long for some, there are probably a few position holders looking for airplanes to fly in the meantime. What better source is the well-maintained airplanes of position holders who are closer to delivery of the Cirrus and who know their delivery date mol. Any ideas on putting these two groups together? A classified section on the website for airplane sales?

Great idea. I have a perfect 1978 Commander 114 with all the bells and whistles including a new under warranty Garmin 430. You can learn the 430 in style until your Cirrus arrives. It’s not cheap but cheaper than a new Cirrus.

David Bulman

Glens Falls, NY 518-793-5545

Great idea. I have a perfect 1978 Commander 114 with all the bells and whistles including a new under warranty Garmin 430. You can learn the 430 in style until your Cirrus arrives. It’s not cheap but cheaper than a new Cirrus.

David Bulman

Glens Falls, NY 518-793-5545

Sorry but a check is in the mail for the Commander. Looks like it’s gone.

David Bulman