positions

I have Position no 215 and now is may delivery if someone has a sooner pos and wants to wait longer for whatever reson i would be willing to trade if this works for anyone you can call at 810-707-4985 or email at pilot78451@aol.com Don NO 215

I have Position no 215 and now is may delivery if someone has a sooner pos and wants to wait longer for whatever reson i would be willing to trade

Unfortunately I can’t take up this offer – but fortunately the reason is that via another trade-up opportunity I now have a plane! Currently it’s 183CD, will be renumbered as 711DZ, and this spring it will be at CCR, Buchanan Field in Concord, Calif. Later in the year plan to return to the east coast, and it will probably be based at GAI, Montgomery County airport outside Wash DC. Jim Fallows

Unfortunately I can’t take up this offer – but fortunately the reason is that via another trade-up opportunity I now have a plane! Currently it’s 183CD, will be renumbered as 711DZ, and this spring it will be at CCR, Buchanan Field in Concord, Calif. Later in the year plan to return to the east coast, and it will probably be based at GAI, Montgomery County airport outside Wash DC. Jim Fallows

Jim,

Congratulations! I think those devilishly clever marketing guys at Cirrus realized that anyone who flew a Cirrus would want one, so they arranged “test rides” for journalists.

And of course, journalists are a natural marketing target, since they are all highly-paid. :slight_smile:

We expect full reports of your adventures.

-Mike

And of course, journalists are a natural marketing target, since they are all highly-paid. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: indeed. You have hit upon the weak link in this whole transaction.

Actually, I have a book coming out in a couple of months – and if all of you buy it, plus send me a separate check for $10,000 apiece, I should be just fine.

Is your position a Cirrus Jet position?

James,

Welcome to COPA. I’m afraid you’ve fallen victim to our search facility; the post you were replying to was from 2001!