that should read sr20 in england ...

may also consider p/x for a pitts s2c

hi,

i think i met you briefly if you kept your cd at denham for awhile. i was flying a pa28 from goodwood. i’ve since tried the 22 and put down some money for a position on the 21tdi for 2003. i wondered why you are already moving on from yours and what thoughts you had about the aircraft after flying it awhile. i think when i saw you you were on your way to montpelier or montelimar…

thanks

stefano

may also consider p/x for a pitts s2c

james please contact me asap regarding your aircraft. I am in London

Rob

hi,

i think i met you briefly if you kept your cd at denham for awhile. i was flying a pa28 from goodwood. i’ve since tried the 22 and put down some money for a position on the 21tdi for 2003. i wondered why you are already moving on from yours and what thoughts you had about the aircraft after flying it awhile. i think when i saw you you were on your way to montpelier or montelimar…

thanks

stefano

hi stefano

i bought my sr20 primarily as a means of travelling between london and my house in the south of france. i also have a position on the 21tdi.i have recently decided to move out to france permanently and therefore will not need the aircraft anymore, as will not be making any long journeys… im looking to buy a pitts instead, as i love aerobatics.

almost every weekend since may when i bought the plane i have made the journey from london to avignon or another town near there( around 550nm)
i have found the plane a complete joy to fly ( and land, despite what i had read sometimes on the forum) i have not had any problems with the plane, my landing light is the original one…it is extremely comfortable, and with my bose headsets and archos jukebox the time disappears. i have taken numerous friends in the plane, all of whom loved it. when i first flew the plane, i wondered how long it would be before the smile went from my face - the answer is it never has. i often find myself looking forward to sunday evening and the flight back to london shortly after landing on friday !

before taking delivery of 124CD i had 110 hours in primarily PA28’s , i didnt have any trouble making the transition to the cirrus at all.
good luck with the sr21, it will definitely be worth the wait.

james

James

Whats your real email address? I’d like to make contact!

Ian